Tatami OBM Sublitextile for dark cotton
|Apply||Cotton, Polyester, Polycotton|
|Printer||inkjet printer (with sublimation ink)|
|Types||elastic ,Short velvet , Rough Pearlescent , Long velvet
|Instruction||Step 1:From OBM to Tshirt
|Step 2:transfer printed sublimation paper to OBM
- Resistant to washing
- Can be used in colored cotton fabrics or white, and even in colored polyester fabrics.
- It does not need hours for drying.
- Does not fade with time.
How to use
- Position the fabric in which the OBM will be applied to the heat press.
- Remove the protective paper from the OBM and place it on the fabric to be transferred.
- Carefully position the paper with the sublimatic print on the OBM with the image facing down.
- Press for 40 seconds at 200ºC.
OBM sublitextile solves the problem that sublimation paper can not be used for dark cotton
1.what size you can offer?
we can offer a3 ,a4,and 0.5x25m/50m.
2.do you offer samples for test?
yes ,we can offer free samples for your test.
and you only bear the shipment fee.
3.what materail the obm sublitextile used for?
Obm sublitextile Can be used on colored cotton fabrics or white, and even in colored polyester fabrics.
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES